|I'LL SHOW MY FACE WHO THE BOSS IS!|
I, a Christian, like many of you, have been watching and analyzing the myriad of responses by Christians and beyond, to so-called conservatives and Republican party members in dealing with what they view as a dilemma of conscience or principle with regard to voting for Donald Trump. I’d say I am bewildered by the pious posturing on the matter by Christians but I am not, considering the wretched condition of conservative Evangelical/Protestant theology, particularly on topics such as the two kingdoms of civil authority vs ecclesiastical authority, never mind peripheral or ancillary doctrines as they relate to this issue.
And so along the way I read an article at National Review, a neo-conservative organization that has made its primary goal, for the time being, to still stop Donald Trump. Thus, I left a comment. It has its share of “comments made in a hurry on a small device” typos so what you will read here will be its cleaned up and edited version.
And let me be clear. I believe this minority group who claim some matter of principle or conscience or any combination of their personal nobility, to be in jeopardy were they to vote for Donald Trump, are a group who are delusional with respect to reality and their objections, themselves, are based on arrogance and ideological self-righteousness.
Personally, I will be happy to vote for Donald Trump, not because I approve of his weaknesses, not because I condone his private lifestyle and not even because I think he will always side with what is best. However, what I have to say below makes it clear as to what choice must be made.
1. Donald Trump is a nationalist and capitalist, both ideologically and in practice. Hillary is a socialist and internationalist, both in ideology and practice. That is a major chasm.Finally, all you would be nobles who think you are smarter than Donald Trump, ask yourself what business empire have you built? Likely, yours is in your mind, with words, dreams and sophomoric ideas of how things should be. Donald Trump sees it as it is which is why he beat the odds and crushed his opponents and built a business empire, like him or not, and you?
2. SCOTUS now has two radical left judges and with Scalia gone, the balance of power to the radical left will be a certainty with Hillary. But with Trump, he will doubtless retain the balance to the right. The decades long damage that a radical left SCOTUS would do will far out live Hillary or Trump and will be passed on to your children.
3. Trump will be a Republican President working with a Republican congress. All of the unlawful executive orders will be addressed and removed by Trump, not Hillary.
4. Trump wants to protect Christian expression, Hillary is clear she will continue Obama's position of shaming, punishing and oppressing Christian expression.
5. Obamacare is crushing people. It will be removed and replaced with a GOP plan (see Heritage Foundation) plan under Trump. Under Hillary it will continue its relentless assault on families, healthcare and the economy.
6. The U.S. Attorney General's office will have integrity restored and governmental and civilian offenders prosecuted under Trump. You will get answers to the IRS scandals and beyond but not under Hillary.
7. Illegal immigration will aggressively be addressed under Trump, not Hillary who is an internationalist. Radicals pouring through will be stopped, a wall built and real border control established.
8. Our military strength and dignity will certainly be restored under Trump, he is a super-patriot and nationalist but not under Hillary, it will continue in its demoralized pc path.
9. Trump plans to demand more from our allies. Europe has built their economies on our backs since WW2. We have invested in protecting the world while few of them have been forced to spend their money on a military defense that could protect them for more than a week. They love socialism at our expense, it is time they pay for the luxury of their socialism with its alleged free healthcare and education and not me and you with our tax money. Trump wants to start making them accountable. Hillary? She has no vision other than managing our downgrade day-to-day.
10. Trump wins and loves this country with no apology, Hillary is Obama, apologizing for our greatness.
As a father? His children are his best evidence of his core values and what he passes on to others.
And now you're concerned about his experience. Tell me what George Bush's experience got us? Nixon's?
Eisenhower had only military experience and we prospered. Why? Because his winning habits which made him a four-star translated to political leadership. Please save us all the no-political experience mantra, it's a deficit in leadership experience which has been costing this nation for the last seven years, not political experience.
It is successful leadership at a high level which Donald Trump has, already, and will translate into national leadership in the White House. He is a problem solver.
Hillary isn't a leader and never has been, she is a speech-maker and an instigator and did little as a Senator and failed as Sec. of State, miserably. Her track record is one of deception and fraud in politics.
I don't know what is wrong with some of you other than your egos being too invested in your opposition to Trump in the primary where you cannot bring yourselves to now support the presumptive nominee but reading the list above the choice is clear.
If you stay home, refuse to support or vote for a third party and claim to be conservative, a Republican or even libertarian or some other non-liberal Dem or Christian with a conscience (of which I am), you are only enabling Hillary and her agenda.
And let me be clear, this sanctimony about your Christian conscience leading you to not support Trump is refuse, dung, it is horse droppings, in light of who and what you are going to aid in failing cooperate in the defeat of Hillary Clinton's bid for the White House.
The consequences of your non-participation will result in you empowering Hillary to do all of the above mentioned in the negative, none of which Trump will do. How in heaven or even hell, can you say with a straight face, that this is a matter of conscience when you will implement, through your passivity, the very things against which you've fought under Obama?
What is wrong with you people? Are you really so invested in some utopian idea of what you wish that you will help facilitate the further and rapid degradation of this nation and certainly the radicalization of SCOTUS?
You selfish and self-righteous sons of Baal, how dare you be so arrogant to think your vote is about just you and not this nation. Quit thinking like narcissistic children and grow up and face the reality that until Jesus comes God uses all kinds of crooked sticks to do his will and he'll use Hillary, too, to teach you a lesson because suffering under Obama apparently hasn't been enough for your narcissistic baby boomer selves.